Product Manager, Runbooks
We're an early stage tech startup with a top notch distributed team, awesome investors and a laser focus on enabling happier engineers through better tools. We build Runme (transform markdown to runnable notebooks) and Marquee (the open source homescreen for VS Code). Our mission is to create a frictionless experience for engineers contributing to increasingly cloudy systems.
We are looking for a product manager who is excited to roll up their sleeves, learn new technology, collaborate, be creative and participate in all the facets of delivering innovative developer tooling.
Qualities of an ideal candidate for this role:
- Organized and able to see both the immediate and longer term time horizon
- Strong with verbal and written communication
- Able to transform complex ideas to digestible bite size concepts
- Energized by learning, experimenting and changing direction
- Motivated by innovation, being creative, thinking outside the box and figuring it out!
- Work with CEO & CTO to formalize strategy and create artifacts to align team
- Drive product road-mapping activities and process to achieve regular release cadence
- Constantly collaborate with the eng team, reach consensus and clarity
- Establish and track key product metrics against biz strategy
- Engaged with users and performed research, articulate pain-points, and assign priorities
- Work cross-functionally (product, engineering, growth) to align activities with company objectives
- Stay in tune with the business strategy, research opportunities, and make recommendations
- Bring roadmap and product deliverables to our communities and solicit feedback and ideas
- Support marketing with forward looking content ideas and opportunities
We are committed to building a company culture that fosters happy and productive people, which relies heavily on respect, empathy, transparency, direct communication and ownership. You can read more about our company values on our company page.
Stateful is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.